Piece tracking and job costing for your mobile workforce as well as your production facility.
Pocket Payroll is a time and attendance plus piece work tracking solution for businesses with highly mobile workforces and unique cost capturing needs. Our clients are able to speed up the process of collecting data as well as capturing where an employee’s time is spent during the day. Pocket Payroll makes payroll record keeping easy and less time-consuming for administrators and their employees.
- Drive down labor costs and increase productivity with a piece work pay for performance program.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with accurate time management and mobile record keeping.
- Know your true cost-to-serve your customers with T3’s integrated job costing and labor tracking reporting tools.
- The mobile-friendly interface allows the user to collect time information, activities, and job costing anywhere both online or offline.
- GPS tracking – Know where your workers are at any time in the day,
- Advanced Scheduler automatically creates schedules based on your business requirements, governmental regulations, and employee skill sets; all while engaging employees.
- Seamless payroll integrations with ADP, Paychex, Quickbooks etc.
What is the ROI?
Normally our customers see a 75% decrease in time spent on payroll processing when using Pocket PayRoll. You are moving your time and attendance process from a data input process to a data checking process.
How many people can be managed by a handheld?
The handheld can manage as many people as the user can handle.
What kind of handhelds do you use?
We use ruggedized handhelds with integrated barcode scanners. The application will run on any windows handheld by Intermec or Symbol and on any android device higher than 4.5. Android units can use an integrated scanner or with the camera of the phone or handheld.
How long do the handhelds last?
We have customers that have used the handhelds in an ag environment outside for over 10 years.
What accounting system can you send my time and attendance data too?
Data can be imported into most popular accounting programs, including:
- Any system that can take in a flat file
How do your handhelds communicate to my computer?
They can be docked on the pc and synced or they can send the data over any internet connection they are setup on.
Do you have other equipment besides mobile handhelds?
Yes, we have tablets, finger print scanners, and biometrics.
Can your system track pieces?
Yes, we do multiple types of piece pay.
Can your system send updates on work process?
We have a website that can be signed in to and you can view work status on it.
Can the data be edited after it is collected?
Yes, the data can be edited by an administrator in the Pocket Payroll software at anytime after collection.